What the cool kids will be dancing to these Summer Nites!

"Somewhere between a grammy and the gutter" I came across the Jack of clubs. With a mischievous twinkle in his red eyes I knew he was up to no good when he asked me to whip up a little something something for his accomplice Annie Angel to wear in his new music video.
My designs looked like this. . . . . .
. . . . . .but the costume ended up looking like this.
. . . . . and when she dances it looks a little something like this, but with a lot more gorgeous swing and sass..



I can't wait to see the finished product, such a fun day filming, with an amazing atmosphere, great people and a gent of a director.
Keep your eyes peeled kids and I too shall keep you posted.
For plenty more photographs of the day, mostly behind the scenes, where I stay well hidden check out my page http://www.facebook.com/MadameCakeface










No comments:

Post a Comment