The christmas the apocalypse decended..

Intent on making Christmas presents this year and armed with heaters and fingerless gloves I braved the elements of my freezing workshop. I was so close but the weather won.....and the jacket I was supposed to make for "la mama" is sitting comfortably on the backburner, along with my resolutions.
It currently looks like this...

I do appreciate that it may make her look like a confection but neither myself or "la mama" are adverse to a good ruffle or indeed fabric spiral creation, even if it is completely oversized.
I will put sleeves on it when I am good and ready or have built up the patience because this cakeface has little to no patience for this jackets sleeves. Aiming to finish it in the next couple of months, unless the sleeves come to life in a Disneys fantasia way and Im never seen again....

No comments:

Post a Comment